About Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing
Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing provides an educational program that is based on Christian values, which advocate caring, social responsibility and service to those in need. The School is dedicated to providing a learner-centered environment that develops competent, compassionate and knowledgeable professional nurses for entry into practice.
- We strive for excellence in providing evidence-based education for our students.
- We commit to educating all populations of students to increase diversity in the nursing workforce.
- We create learning opportunities through collaborative relationships that foster quality, safe, patient-centered care.
- We promote life-long learning and professional development in our graduates.
- We support student involvement in outreach endeavors to meet the healthcare needs of the surrounding communities.